ADMISSION 14th ENTRY SESSION 2024-2025
The Alnoor Girls Public School & College Jajja aspires to be a centre of excellence to provide quality education and balanced grooming of young girls to enable them to measure up to the challenges of 21st century.
Admissions test for Alnoor Girls Public School and College will be held on 13 Feb 2023 in the Nursery / Prep I, II, III, IV, VI, VII, VIII, and 1st year after matric examination in May 2023 .
Age of Admission as on 13 March 2023
|3 years and 6 months
- For admission in class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV the candidate should have passed nursery test class I Class II, Class III Examination respectively. The candidate should have passed class V, VI and class VII at the time of admission in class VI, VII and class VIII respectively. For admission in XI the candidate should have passed matric examination and obtained 70 % marks.
- Admission Procedure
- Application forms for admission are available only in the prospectus, which can be obtained from Alnoor Girls Public School and College Jajja.
- Examination Centre
- The written test, interview and intelligent test will be held at premises of Alnoor Girls Public School and College Jajja.
- Entrance Test
- The candidates in the primary school will be required to appear incombined written tests for English, Urdu and mathematics.
- For admission in class VI,VII and VIII candidate will appear in intelligence test followed by a combined test for English, Urdu, Mathematics and general science. All tests will take place on the same day. The intelligence test will be for 30mins while the combine test will be for two hour’s duration.
- Math’s and General Science papers must be taken either in Urdu or in English. Use of Calculator in mathematics paper will not be permitted.
- For admission in class XI the candidates will appear for English, Mathematics Physics, and Chemistry Biology/Computer along with Intelligence test.
- The syllabus of all classes in vogue in Rawalpindi Board of intermediate and Secondary Education will form the basis for admission tests for respective classes.
- Final Selection
- The entrance test for admission in The Alnoor Girls Public School and College is competitive Examination. Questions may be set in any form in any paper maintaining the basic features of prescribed syllabus in each subject. Only those candidates, who qualify the written test, will be called for interview.
- For primary school there will be only day activity. They will have no hostel facilities available. Staff and girl students of class VI, to Class XII will be provided the hostel facility.
For admission in class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV the candidate should have passed nursery test class I Class II, Class III Examination respectively. The candidate should have passed class V, VI and class VII at the time of admission in class VI, VII and class VIII respectively. For admission in XI the candidate should have passed matric examination and obtained 70 % marks.
The tuition fee for primary section will be Rs 4000 per month whereas for Class VI, to Class XII will be as follows:-
Day Scholars Rs 9000 per month.
Boarders Rs. 17000 per month.
Fee is payable between 1st and 10th of each month. At the time of admission following addition charges will be paid
Primary classes (Nursery to V)
Security Rs. 4000
Admission fee Rs. 5000
College classes (class VI to class XII)
Security Rs. 17000
Admission fee Rs 10000
The academic year is divided in to three terms as under.
Term I Mid March to 23 June
Term II Mid August to 15 November
Term III Mid November to 15 February