The Alnoor Girls Public School & College Jajja aspires to be a centre of excellence to provide quality education and balanced grooming of young girls to enable them to measure up to the challenges of 21st century.
Admissions test for Alnoor Girls Public School and College will be held on 12 Feb 2019 in the Nursery / Prep I, II, III, IV, VI, VII, VIII, and 1st year after matric examination in May 2019 .
Age of Admission as on 15 March 2019
|Nursery/Prep||3 years and 6 months||4 years|
|Class I||5 years||6 years|
|Class II||6 years||7 years|
|Class III||7 years||8 years|
|Class IV||8 years||9 years|
|Class VI||10 years||11 years|
|Class VII||11 years||12 years|
|Class VIII||12 years||13 years|
- Admission Procedure
- Examination Centre
- Entrance Test
- Final Selection
For admission in class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV the candidate should have passed nursery test class I Class II, Class III Examination respectively. The candidate should have passed class V, VI and class VII at the time of admission in class VI, VII and class VIII respectively. For admission in XI the candidate should have passed matric examination and obtained 70 % marks.
Application forms for admission are available only in the prospectus, which can be obtained from Alnoor Girls Public School and College Jajja.
The written test, interview and intelligent test will be held at premises of Alnoor Girls Public School and College Jajja.
- The candidates in the primary school will be required to appear incombined written tests for English, Urdu and mathematics.
- For admission in class VI,VII and VIII candidate will appear in intelligence test followed by a combined test for English, Urdu, Mathematics and general science. All tests will take place on the same day. The intelligence test will be for 30mins while the combine test will be for two hour’s duration.
- Math’s and General Science papers must be taken either in Urdu or in English. Use of Calculator in mathematics paper will not be permitted.
- For admission in class XI the candidates will appear for English, Mathematics Physics, and Chemistry Biology/Computer along with Intelligence test.
- The syllabus of all classes in vogue in Rawalpindi Board of intermediate and Secondary Education will form the basis for admission tests for respective classes.
The entrance test for admission in The Alnoor Girls Public School and College is competitive Examination. Questions may be set in any form in any paper maintaining the basic features of prescribed syllabus in each subject. Only those candidates, who qualify the written test, will be called for interview.
For primary school there will be only day activity. They will have no hostel facilities available. Staff and girl students of class VI, to Class XII will be provided the hostel facility.
The tuition fee for primary section will be Rs 3000 per month whereas for Class VI, to Class XII will be as follows:-
Day Scholars Rs 6000 per month.
Boarders Rs. 12000 per month.
Fee is payable between 1st and 10th of each month. At the time of admission following addition charges will be paid
Primary classes (Nursery to V)
Security Rs. 3500
Admission fee Rs. 5000
College classes (class VI to class XII)
Security Rs. 12000
Admission fee Rs 10000
The academic year is divided in to three terms as under.
Term I Mid March to 1st July
Term II Mid August to 15 November
Term III Mid November to 15 February